Airport Technologies Inc wishes to fill the position of Controller in our company; a key position on our management team. Start date is soonest available, but flexible for the right candidate.
As controller, you will be responsible for internal reports and financial statements, job costing, government tax remittances and correspondence, overseeing accounting, and supervising a small office staff. The position offers a very competitive salary and benefit package, $75,000 to $110,000.
- You possess a CPA designation, are a CPA candidate, or are a competent accounting technician. We value experience above all else; the designation is not a requirement.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong math skills, job costing skills, and
excellent with Excel
- Experience in a manufacturing environment,
preferably with Resource Planning
- Experience in budgeting, strategic planning
- Strong understanding of internal controls
- Previous management experience
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume by mail or in person to Airport Technologies Inc., 110 Anson Street, Southport MB R0H 1N1 attention: Mr. Brendon Smith, President, or email to email@example.com
Job posting is open until filled.
Airport Technologies is a premier manufacturer of severe duty airport snow removal equipment. We serve the large and medium sized airport market in Canada and the United States. Our head office and manufacturing plant is located at Southport, MB. approx. 4 km south of Portage la Prairie. Airport Technologies has been in operation since 2001.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.